overviewThe FRX series blends straight and curved lines in a minimalist style. The combination type (Curved configuration) allows you to configure your layout freely with a variety of tabletop options. The FRX conference system provides you with exceptional flexibility.
- Oval-shaped top
- The oval-shaped layout and tabletop is aesthetically pleasing and naturally focuses participants’ attention during discussions, for enhanced communication.
- Vertical pipe & base
- The gently curved vertical pipes and slim base connect naturally at an oblique angle to project a cubic, modern feel.
- Freestanding module
- The freestanding modules allow free use of the inside space when the modules are configured in a enclosed layout.
- Sharing one leg
- One leg covers two tabletop units for a simple design that eliminates overlaps for greater efficiency and economy.
- TDC configuration
- Fursys’ unique TDC(three dimensional cell) configuration tightly joins the tabletop with the upper end of the frame.
- Mobile storage
- The drawer chest, projector wagon, and catering wagon all come with handles and casters for easy mobility. The handles feature an aluminum finish and the perpendicular frame is neatly assembled with no bolts visible.
- Power strip
- Each unit consists of two sockets and two LAN ports. A clamp facilitates installation and removal for maximum user convenience.
- Vertical & Horizontal duct
- The ducts are a neat and easy way to connect and layout the necessary wiring to support your conference activities.
- Fabric modesty panel
- The unconventional fabric modesty panels are available in an assortment of colors, and the corners have been rounded off for an enhanced appearance. The fabric is easily removed for cleaning or replacement.
- End modesty panel
- The end modesty panel ensures personal privacy when the conference modules are configured in a Open-ended layout.
- ’10 PIN-UP Design Awards
- ’09 Good Design Awards