- Screen Layout
- “? When wrapping a sofa with a screen Only one connector specification is used, and it is placed on the back of a sofa, etc. (900 width). Otherwise, the specifications with the connector are appropriate for the horizontal size. ? If the sofa is not wrapped with a screen -Only one connector specification is used and placed at the start or end.”
- Composition of cafeteria
- The cafeteria and lounge can be configured for a simple meeting or layout. When placed in combination with a backrest sofa and various single sofas and tables, you can create a more effective and comfortable atmosphere.
- Intensive work space / private space
- “Planning a separate intensive work space in an open office with no distinction between individual seats protects privacy and compensates for shortcomings such as ambient noise issues. Placing a high screen on a single sofa creates a space where you can focus without a compartment, and a table and lighting together create a comfortable work space.”
- Creative collaboration space
- “The high back sofa naturally divides the space and blocks the gaze, helping to focus on individual work and meetings. The light colored stools are placed together to create a lively space that anyone can freely utilize from a short break to a business meeting.”
- Various configurations
- Squares with various items such as counter tops, connecting tables, sofas, and multi-taps can be freely selected and combined according to the size and purpose of the space.
- Effective space organization
- Depending on how the units are arranged, it can be configured as a flexible collaboration space focused on communication or as a working amenity space for smooth brainstorming.
With its simple design various colors and comfortable seating SQUARE series can freely create multiple spaces according to the user s space configuration plan.